VANDAL is a powerhouse with 11 natural ingredients that deliver on all fronts, and tastes as good as it looks.
- Clean energy
- Aids endurance & recovery
- Enhances mental focus & mood
- Supports blood flow & pumps
- No jitters or crash
- No tingles or itchy feeling
- No artificial colours or dyes
- 40 Scoops
- L-Citrulline is a precursor to L-Arginine which is important for blood flow and nitric oxide levels. Nitric oxide has been shown to increase blood flow to tissues, improve muscle contraction, and enhance the functioning of mitochondria (the cell's power plants). Vandal contains 6.0 grams of pure L-Citrulline which is equal to 9.0 grams of Citrulline Malate.
- Taurine is an amino acid that has been shown to increase protein synthesis, increase cell hydration, and metabolism.
- Grape Seed extract can influence endothelial nitric oxide production to favorably influence blood flow.
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is used to synthesize multiple neurotransmitters including noradrenaline and dopamine. Studies have shown that tyrosine supplementation can improve mood and enhance focus.
- Lemon Balm has been traditionally used to reduce the perception of stress and improve calmness.
- Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb that supports cognitive function (such as mental focus and mental stamina)
- Pomegranate extract has been shown to improve endurance and blood flow.
- Caffeine Anhydrous is classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation while stimulating alertness and wakefulness.
Infinergy® is a precise patented combination of caffeine and malic acid known as di-caffeine malate. Infinergy® contains approximately 75% caffeine by weight.
In comparison to caffeine anhydrous, Infinergy® is a milder form of caffeine that has a longer-lasting stimulatory effect without the potential crash (total caffeine content in 1 scoop of Vandal: 198.75mg).
As a dietary supplement, take (1) scoop 30 minutes prior to workout with 300-350ml of water.
What are the flavours like you ask?! According to VNDL:
Fun Fact : The kiwifruit is native to Northern & Eastern China, however, the first seeds were brought out of China by missionaries to New Zealand at the turn of this century.
Natural Colouring Source : Grape blue shade
Serving Suggestions : Shake with ice for a royal experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.